Volunteer With Us
Volunteering at Wonthaggi Neighbourhood Centre at Mitchell House
- Provide a safe, welcoming environment where people can meet to learn and share ideas, friendship, skills, and information
- Build social capital and improve social health and wellbeing, by providing a diverse range of programs and activities in response to local needs, which support and connect individuals and groups in their participation in community life.
Volunteering can help you connect with others, learn new skills, career development and can even contribute to your health and wellbeing. You can help in many areas:
- Administration/Front Desk
- Harvest centre – Gardening
- L2P Driver Education Program Mentor
- Publicity & Promotion
- Gardening and General Maintenance
- Committee of Management
- Cooking Community Lunch/dinners
If you would like more information, please contact the centre:
03 5672 3731 or click here to leave a message
Fill out a volunteering application form below:
If you entered an email address, your submission details have been sent to you in an email.